This is the only Monumental Signpost "Europe - Asia" in the Perm region. It is dislocated near railroad station Tjoplaja gora. The first Signpost was here before the Revolution of the 1917. It was light and graceful pyramid. But it was destroyed. The new signpost was installed there in 1973 by tourists, when there was a regional meeting (rally) of the tourists. In the 1985 that monument was renovated.