The Monumental Signpost was installed of the cast iron as a chapel in 1868 in memory of the visit Great Prince Vladimir Alexandrovich, on the donations of the owners of the gold-mines of the Northern Urals. The authors of it were the architect V. Arkhipov and the foundry man K. Romanov. During the Civil War the monument was destroyed and was rebuild at the last years by the tourists from town Nizhnjaja Salda.